IncreaseMyBiz Marketing uses a 6 step methodology to make an online marketing strategy easy to understand. We eliminate all the technical jargon so its easy for our clients to understand the process right from the planning to implementation stage. Once we understand your companies marketing goals and objectives, the only one goal we have in mind is to ensure you see results and IncreaseYourBiz!
Before any work commences, we meet with you to discuss your companies online marketing goals and objectives. We use this information so we can move to the research stage and come up with a recommended plan of action.
– Analyze top competitive websites / web applications
– Discover their target keywords (density analysis, meta tags, etc)
– Explore SEO data (Page Rank, incoming links, web directories, etc)
– Reveal their online marketing tactics (PPC, SEO, advertising sources)
– Explore statistics: monthly traffic estimation, demographics, and more
– Identify relevant keyword (combinations, synonyms, plurals)
– Estimate the monthly traffic per each keyword
– Evaluate competition per each keyword
– Select the most efficient keywords (maximum traffic – minimum competition) Website Audit
– Audit and evaluation of current website (onsite and offsite optimization, SEO friendliness, page load times, content and current rankings)
Once we have completed the research, we put in a place a plan of action which includes time frames, costs and the most effective methods of online marketing (SEO, Social Media, PPC etc.) At this point , we sit down and discuss if the cost of the marketing campaign will fit into the companies marketing budget. We aim to create a campaign to meet your companies marketing goals and budget. And get the most R.O.I (Return On Investment).
Our technical team will take over and implement the strategy and the campaign begins.
We provide monthly reports to our clients on the progression of their keyword rankings, site traffic, bounce rates and other useful data to see if our campaign is working as planned or if we need to make changes. We strive to ensure that we are seeing maximum results. Your assigned project manager will discuss any questions you may have.
The Key to any online marketing campaign is the maintenance. We regularly research new strategies, ideas and competitors coming on board and tweak the campaign if required to maintain the same results or achieve better results.